residential preventative maintenance and service
Williamson Air Conditioning offers 24 hour emergency service to our preferred contract customers.
Why have a Preventative Maintenance Program?
Preventative maintenance will not only increase the usable life of your equipment, but it will also improve the seasonal efficiency. This will result in shorter run time and less energy consumption. Preventative maintenance will also improve indoor quality and comfort.
What are the Benefits of a Preventative Maintenance Program?
- Peace of Mind Knowing Your System is Operating Properly
- Conserving Energy
- Extending Equipment Life
- Improving System Reliability
- Minimizing Emergencies
- Reducing Service Problems
- Controlling Maintenance Budgets
- Priority Service
- 10% discount on all parts and labor
What do Preventative Maintenance Inspections Include?
- Check performance of all major components
- Lubricate moving parts
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check for oil and refrigerant leaks
- Check operating and safety controls
- Check pressures and temperatures
- Inspect condensers, fans, motors and starters
- Tighten electrical connections at equipment
- Test amperages and voltages
- Check belts and drives
- Change 1 inch disposable filter if necessary
- Thoroughly inspect and clean heat exchanger
- Clean condenser coil and evaporator coil
Please click HERE to view and download our preventative maintenance form. Alternatively, you can right click the file and choose "Save Target As.." to download the form to your computer before printing it.
we're eager to help!
Email or call our service department to schedule an appointment:
All repairs are quoted before work proceeds, so there are no surprise bills. Customers with preventative maintenance contracts receive priority service and a minimum 10% discount on any parts and labor for all repairs. We accept all major
credit cards and we are a member of the ACCA.